[IP] My Fight!!

Well, I just got off the phone with THE most wonderful person in the
entire world. :-)  Her name is Joanne Ahern, she works with Dr.
Tamoborlane at the Yale University, in CT.  She is very gungho about the
pump and putting children on them.  She is going to fax my lawyer a
letter, hopefully today, and she is going to send him an article she has
written that is going to be  published next week, about kids pumping.
She is very adiment about why kids should be on the pump, i.e. better
consintration, better numbers, no complications, etc.  They have 8 year
olds on the pump where she works.  I asked if she would be willing to
come to Iowa to testify about the advantages of children being on the
pump and she said yes.  I told her I would be in CT in June and she
offered to put Spencer on it then.  The only problem with that is IF
there is an injunction then I can't do that.  I also don't like the idea
of going back to Spencer's endo considering he has betrayed us and is
not for the pump.

I'll keep you posted.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted