Pump Support Groups, was: RE: [IP] Speedy delivery

Congratulations to another "soon to be pumper" ;-)

Sorry I can't help  with the location of a pump support group in your area,
but it brings an interesting question to light:

What is the best way to find out about the location of pump support groups?

I live in Central New York (Syracuse, Utica area) and have always wondered.
It seems that the pump vendor reps should know, but I don't really want a
group that is "pump brand specific" or too tightly allied to one specific

Any one with ideas, hints or specifics on this, please let me / us know. The
ideal would be a central link somewhere with contact info for all the pump
support groups, but that may be asking too much ;-)

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted