[IP] Speedy delivery

I had planned on a June 8th install for my pump, because the MiniMed rep
thought it would take 4-5 weeks. Well, this morning I got a call from the
MiniMed office the insurance papers have all come through and they are
it so that it arrives on Tuesday. Wow!! That's fast service.

Now all I have to do is get my CDE and Endo into the loop so that they can
figure out what they want to do now. I'm ready any time they are!!

Does anyone know if there are any pumper support groups in the Portland
(OR)/Vancouver (WA)area? If not, does anyone want to help start one?

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted