[IP] Instructions to unsubscribe Insulin Pumpers

> I am about to be sent on temporary assignment away from my office,
> and will not be able to access my email for several weeks at a time.
> I can't have all these messages pile up since it will cause problems
> with our company's e-mail system.  I would greatly appreciate it if
> my address was remove from this list.
Just un-subscribe as directed below. When you re-subscribe, put a
note in the profile box that your are a former member and your
profile will be automatically resurrected.

Instructions to unsubscribe Insulin Pumpers

To avoid the mail volume you may wish to subscribe to the browser only
version of the list or the  digest version of the list.  With the
browser only membership, you receive no mail from the list.  You may
access the mail through a 'news' like interface in the 'members only'
area of our website at:

The digest version publishes one large message containing the

Mail for the list from all memberships is sent to:

email @ redacted

To unsubscribe from insulin-pumpers and join one of the other
lists, send a message to: