[IP] Pumping in the UK!

That's great news! After pumping for only a month now, I just can't believe
there aren't more pumpers in Canada & U.S., not to mention the U.K. In such
a short time, I can't believe the positive difference pumping has made to
my life. I think I may have convinced a close diabetic friend of my own to
seriously consider pump therapy. I also  plan to have a long chat with my
Endo when I see her next month to find out why there are not more pumpers
out there. (I don't think it is because of the costs) It just baffles my
mind. (and so do these consistent blood sugar levels I keep getting)

Good luck with the article and, keep spreading the word.

Bye for now,

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted