Re: [IP] Ex Husbands

Dan & Lisa Diener wrote:
> Well, its official.  My ex is going to take me to court over putting my
> 10 year old on the pump.  I sure wish there was someone out there in
> cyber land that could help me find a couple of doctors that would write
> a letter stating why its acceptable to put kids on the pump.  Hi Ho Hi
> Ho its off to court we go.

I was trying to find a way to help you with this, and found this old message
in my not yet cleaned out messages. Sometimes it's good to be slow cleaning up!

<<As of tommorrow March 21, 1998 we are starting a new list for children
 and teens with DM1. We will also have parents ask questions and review
 the postings. Dr. Deidre Tyson (the best  pediatric endo ever) will be
 our resident expert. To subscribe write to email @ redacted My
 daughter Annie (14) is going to be the list master. Please make

I think it might be good to get a message to Dr. Arturo Rolla who owns the
World Diabetes list from Boston. I don't know if he treats children himself,
but he may know somebody. Unfortunately I don't have his e-mail address handy
at the moment, but WILL forward your message to Buzz Haughton, who suports
the list for him. I hope the Dr. isn't out of town right now!

Ted Quick
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted