Re: [IP] Question About the Dexcom phone App.
- To: "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted>
- Subject: Re: [IP] Question About the Dexcom phone App.
- From: Adam Brock <email @ redacted>
- Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 21:51:49 +0000
- Accept-Language: en-US
- ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=adambrock.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=adambrock.com; dkim=pass header.d=adambrock.com; arc=none
- ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=YeJe5qH3tPZhiNp3OiNGCgLb1HpA7UeCRzls8yrS55I=; b=oQIO7yZkJ04Gx4aTR4GGATbDHSEktwbR5r/t7Xrif5Xsi9j3E/EZAkYhlUWc5dQFSPJslc1wIfDbSVrm3HG4o5asRQ5u+WAEmX807cuTJGQqVfOXECYNoMM4S4ONMIu1FL4WTRnTTc1qS3KcmKaGQc96129mbGWCjqqnLOdtFBgadufYvtLOKTcRcrT07g9WltY5vPGxXJqraqNEmDq6PQb6jeCDJtlgXxgrj6W0W0hwvLGB7YKnbtj8mH12Y00M+RTRFrxUPoZ/Ry7pcAHR/7El3lBcPQwsKVuEK9Y0poYpXbiXyfEa2N/cbPrfAdDLS2YJw8NlfY6ZamX03yVRlw==
- ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=QtaZyEod9Hvf772ZM6Qk3sHPMboKpOg9YNfrHgLHbMbcnDDyNTl+g9mJc4tqpHDElNqR4IL2HC/bcEiRPmj5eiSML+/4SvzoRZGb6tiOZC9MxFIVD2otHEs51jkEK5TE/Duiiz2eePHye2F1Sys8rilDVRUHH5M1D2I2YnbirTQJCVBeefZh51nSbtlSHgKhYXqu+c1mTub0UHlHJJ6Ew0RTcAHWEyWdJ1JzbLONKgbBwNHYQ+V2t31FBEGDq1kxsAbIho5MoqDpMVaOz4qWa5Ln/lxGDTISMQh2TPeciNv1MbLdpA52gVSznoJ3yRAUF2B5T/54VKMAlG8rSTujlg==
- authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) smtp.mailfrom=email @ redacted;
- CC: "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted>
- Reply-To: email @ redacted
Click settings at the bottom of the Dexcom app. Right below bshareb is
balertsb. You can adjust the values there, including how often they repeat.
Sent from my iPhone
> On Mar 16, 2020, at 4:47 PM, Laurel Sedgwick
<email @ redacted> wrote:
> o;? I was recently able to get the Dexcom Phone App, which I was told to use
> make my results available to my endo and diabetes team. The problem is that
> thing alarms too often and keeps repeating this every few minutes, though I
> donbt need it to do this, as I already have a pump which does pretty much
> same thing. I have checked the settings on the Dexcom Phone App, but I cannot
> figure out what to do to eliminate all of these repeats!
> They are driving me crazy! Interferring with incoming phone calls, etc. If it
> were not for me wanting to share my results with my diabetes team, I would
> delete the Dexcom Phone App. immediately b and I may have to delete it
> if there is no other solution.
> I have an iPhone 6 and no budget (or desire) to update it.
> I sure hope someone can help me! (Could you please copy it to me private, as
> seem to frequently get lost in the digest).
> Many thanks!
> DXed 1974; pumping since 1995; Tandem T:Slim X2 and Dexcom G6.
> Donate with every purchase http://smile.amazon.com/
> (select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe/change list versions,
Donate with every purchase http://smile.amazon.com/
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)