[IP] Question About the Dexcom phone App.

 I was recently able to get the Dexcom Phone App, which I was told to use to
make my results available to my endo and diabetes team. The problem is that the
thing alarms too often and keeps repeating this every few minutes, though I
donbt need it to do this, as I already have a pump which does pretty much the
same thing. I have checked the settings on the Dexcom Phone App, but I cannot
figure out what to do to eliminate all of these repeats!

 They are driving me crazy! Interferring with incoming phone calls, etc. If it
were not for me wanting to share my results with my diabetes team, I would
delete the Dexcom Phone App. immediately b and I may have to delete it anyway,
if there is no other solution.

I have an iPhone 6 and no budget (or desire) to update it.

 I sure hope someone can help me! (Could you please copy it to me private, as I
seem to frequently get lost in the digest).

Many thanks!

Laurel

DXed 1974; pumping since 1995; Tandem T:Slim X2 and Dexcom G6.