[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V13 #1530

Hi Ibve been using an animas ping pump which I had to give to Medtronic in
order to replace it I was wondering if anone has a fairly newer one that
they would sell me? I donbt have a lot of money but will make a fair offer.
Also Ibve lost my receiver for my Dexcom G5 and was hoping someone has one.
Ibm having a horrible technology week! Argh! Thanks so much! Candice
Wilson-  type 1 44 years, pumper 18