 Hello everyone. My son is 11 and he is on TSlim x. His last two sensors failed
prematurely. We are out of supply and Dexcom is out of order. May I please
borrow a g6 sensor. We live in Baltimore County MD and can travel throughout MD
or DC it need be. I can give you one back as soon as our shipment comes. The
emergency replacement and regular order are both on back order.

Kim Brunson
4109521124

Sent from my iPhone