Re: [IP] Eating Pizza and on the pump

I have pretty much sworn off pizza, except for a slice of everything
(mostly veggies) Costco pizza.  Since Costco is very far from us, I
consider myself saved.  When I do indulge, I count on 30 gr. of carbs
but I extend the bolus for four hours.  Even then it's hit or miss and
my BG may be up.  Good luck to all of us with this tricky food.