Re: [IP] Eating Pizza and on the pump

Depends on the pizza. Frozen pizza is pretty straightfoward. Pizza
from a parlor usually has tons more cheese, not the new tree hugger
pizze, the old fashion kind. The excess cheese turns into carbs over
about 6 to 7 hours and you must account for that as well. I forget
the conversion factor for grams of cheese to carbs but someone on the
list probably can dig it up and post it.

If you take the long term "cheese" effect into account you can
regulate pretty well. Lily figured out how to do it as a teenager and
it worked well for the 2 or 3 pizza parlors near out house.

Michael