Re: [IP] Eating Pizza and on the pump

 I use a 40 gram for one slice.
IF my bg level is normal, i will give a bolus for 40 grams, 60%B  now, and the
other 40% over 2 hrs, b/c it's a white flour food.
Everyone is different.. if I go to the gym, I have to completely turn on a 0
temp basal for 3 hrs, starting just before i start and this goes into 1 hr
after i stop.

    On Wednesday, March 27, 2019, 10:24:20 AM PDT, Yoel Krigsman