Re: [IP] Eating Pizza and on the pump

 First off, because pizza is a high fat meat (and can be high protein depending
on the toppings) I add about 15 grams worth of my bolus. to the mix. I also use
an extended bolus, dividing the dose so that the initial (in your example) 30
grams of carb hits immediately, and the additional 15 or so ( for the fat) hit
in about an hour and a half.

 I do have to add,, that since I am one of those "big T1's" (according to my
Endo's nurses, I don't do pizza. But other meals with a higher fat/protein
content , the extended bolus works well.