Re: [IP] Your experience with t-slim or Medtronic

 Hi. I recently switched from the Vibe to the T slim. Any change is difficult as
Ibm a brittle diabetic also. After a month with the T slim I can say that I
like it. The Dexcom 6 is really very good and I enjoy the reduction in
fingersticks, although it took me a while to trust it. The pump works well and
was easy to learn.

Good luck with whichever you choose
Melinda

Sent from my iPhone