Re: [IP] Insulin Prescription - what it needs & transfer Rx

I have heard this many times here, that Walgreen's is the place to go
to get insulin charged to Part B.
Boy, was I surprised.
After going round and round with them, I was finally told that
corporate said they weren't allowed to charge insulin to part B.
I had all my prescriptions transferred to Walmart. and the insulin
charge to Part B went very smoothly.