[IPn] the thought is appreciated

Today 7 big boxes of supplies for Medtronic pumps arrived filled with
sets, sensors, and reservoirs. These are much needed since the
cupboards here have been pretty bare for the last 6 weeks and
Medtronic supplies are badly needed. Unfortunately all of these
supplies were expired by more than a year and they all went into the
dumpster out back. IP can not send expired supplies to people no
matter how bad they need them. It is an insurance nightmare to do so.

We at IP really appreciate the thought as there are many less
fortunate folks that need supplies, but expired supplies are un-
usable. I would guess that the shipping cost for those 7 boxes was
close to $100 bucks. If you have expired supplies, don't send them.
Save the postage and make a donation instead.

Speaking of which, there is still $386 dollars remaining on the
MARYLAND challenge that you can use to double the value of your
donation.

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/
or

You can mail a contribution THAT WILL BE MATCHED by Maryland to:

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way
	Milpitas, CA 95035
	USA