Re: [IP] Your experience with t-slim or Medtronic

 Some, not many but we are out there, have had problems using the Tandem pumps.
I had high BG show up every three days. Tried all sorts of remedies, including
pulling set after set after set. Turns out it was the cartridge system that the
Tandem pumps utilize. The bladder type cartridge gave me issues, and I have read
of the same happening to other people. I ended up being granted a refund after
30 days because of documented issues. I loved the service and the pump was ok,
but in the end I am much happier now on Omnipod. Even my Ping no longer has the
number one spot in my book!