Re: [IP] Your experience with t-slim or Medtronic

I have used Medtronic pumps exclusively for over 25 years.  I have never
had any serious problems with Medtronic support.  I also belong to a large
pumper support group, and a number of members use and are unhappy about the
670G.

For that reason I have decided that I will switch to the Tandem when I
purchase my next pump in July 2020.

George
George E Eberhardt
(732) 224-8988