Re: [IP] Your experience with t-slim or Medtronic

I switched in November from an Animas Ping to a Medtronic 630G. At about
the same time I started using a Freestyle Libre, which I love. It does not
communicate with the pump at all, but the 14-day sensor and 1-hour
calibration with no mandatory finger-sticks makes it great to use.

I am happy with the 630G. In some ways it's more cumbersome to use than the
Ping, but in general you will get used to using it quite easily.

I have heard lots of complaints about dealing with Medtronic on this forum,
but, fortunately for me, I haven't had any problems yet. I do get my
supplies through a Medicare supplier rather than directly through Medtronic.

Bill