[IP] Your experience with t-slim or Medtronic

 I had an Animas pump that I absolutely loved, but the battery compartment
recently cracked, so I temporarily have a loaner. I must decide on either the
T-slim or Medtronic pump.

 I was wondering your experience with the t-slim or Medtronic , especially if
you had the Animas Vibe prior to getting a replacement.

I am a brittle diabetic.  I hate change but have to make this decision soon.

I look forward to reading your comments.
Thanks
JulieW