[IPn] Guess it's going slow

Well I though that the California challenge was going fast but I
guess it is really going slowly. It was lonely today with nothing to
match. Our winter pledge drive got off to a terrible start because of
technical problems with the world of browsers deciding to do a
security upgrade that broke everyone's secure servers.

The result... we had to postpone until March after just a day or two.

Well March has been going slowly and IP really needs to finish the
pledge drive on an update note. California has $$ left to match
contributions and there is one more BIG challenge of $500 waiting
right behind it.

Please help match these funds so we don't have to offer to return
them. You don't have to match the ENTIRE thing, just $10 or $20 worth
will help much more than you know.

BTW, we ran out of 9mm sets about a month ago and there have been
many people seeking them so if you have any extras, that will help
the next poor soul that calls me. But, we do need $$ to support
running these programs so please donate.

http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/
	or

You can mail a contribution to:

	Insulin Pumpers