Re: [IP] ATTN: Pam (Medicare expert)

Sue,
Since you addressed this to IP I assume that "Pam" is a member. Currently
there are 10 people with the name "Pam" listed with their email address in
the Membership Profiles (not counting the Pamela's)
Look for your address here
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/cgi/archives/profiles/   - Use your email
address as your Members Name and the word "pumper" for Password
Hope you find her but if not there are other members who might consider
themselves as "Medicare Experts"  :-)

--
George
Type 1 - 54 years - Pumping since 1998