Re: [IP] Insulin Prescription - what it needs & transfer Rx

 AND , REMEMBER to ADD in additional insulin for a) sick daysB  B b) primingB
c) if you've got a pod, like me, additional insulin for when the pump/set
screws up and you have to use another!B I'm in a new state and just had to
inform the new, uneducated DR WHY I needed so much more !

    On Sunday, March 17, 2019, 5:13:59 PM PDT, Angela Price