[IPn] member comment

A California member has offered a $100 challenge and will match your
contributions up to that amount, DOUBLING your donation to Insulin
Pumpers.

One of our donors also sent me this note to share with you:
<quote>
Re: Why I use and donate to IP

> IP fulfills a need that no other place on the net is able to.
> Information, combined with the opportunity to chat each evening
> with those who provide the insight and support that is available no
> where else in the world. There are other health resources and other
> sites
> all over the net. However, there is still only one IP. IP relies
> solely on the contributions from you and I to keep paying the
> bills. My electric bill increased 20% this year and IP is still
> free. Please send you donation soon. If a quarterly donation is not
> convenient,  than sign-up for an ongoing monthly tax-deductible
> donation. at this URL:
>
>	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/

</quote>

Help Insulin Pumpers access CALIF's challenge by making your
contribution or SUSTAINING pledge today at the web site above.

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way
	Milpitas, CA 95035

In the UK: