[IPn] it's a boy

For those of you that have been members for a LONG time, my pumper
daughter Lily had a 7 1/2 pound boy this morning. Mom and babe are
doing well. Her control was very good all during the pregnancy and
with a bunch of worried docs around, all went quite well.

Happy birthday to Brooks Stewart Temple  --  Age 0 today

Background: Lily was dx'd at 11, been a pumper since she was 11 1/2.
She's a lawyer, 35 yo. Her bio that she authored at age 15 is here:

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/pkids/Lilys-essay.shtml

I'm sure there will be pictures on her Instagram page soon.

Just a reminder, we're working on completing the Washington D.C.
challenge. Lots of $$ left to match your contribution.

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/
or

Checks by snail mail to:

	Insulin Pumpers