[IPn] A word of thanks

In my frenzy to get the new security certificate for Insulin Pumpers'
website, I am pretty sure I neglected to write thank you notes to all
of you that sent checks during the down time. I think I wrote to most
of you but is I missed you, THANK YOU. And, also to the many
sustaining members the contribute every month a giant thank you for
your support. Knowing that IP can pay the rent and utilities every
month because of your continuing assistance gives me some peace of
mind.

So, the Virginia challenge has been matched and we have pile of
others which have funds available to DOUBLE the value of your
contribution to Insulin Pumpers. Challenge funds of $350 from
Washington DC member are waiting to match your donation. Your $25
contribution becomes $50 for Insulin Pumpers with this match. And....

if you become a sustaining member with a small monthly donation, the
entire first year of your pledge will be matched.

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/
or

You can also send a check by mail to:

	Insulin Pumpers