RE: [IP] Tandem, Dexcom & Medicare

 I am on Medicare and I have to say, Dexcom has fantastic customer service!
Everyone is so nice and they all go out of their way to help in any way they
can. And when I call them, they always sound happy to hear from me! Maybe it's
because they are so glad to have so many new customers since Medicare approved
them. They have a nursing staff that will help if you need it; the first time I
inserted the sensor I had some trouble and just called. A nurse walked me
through the entire thing. Any time I've call tech support they are extremely
helpful and very friendly. I can't recommend them enough.

 I can't speak for Tandem (YET) but will talk to them today or tomorrow about
their T-slim. The IP group as a whole seems to like them, and y'all have never
steered me wrong yet!

So Ken, I say go for it!!

Sue
else's life.b

  Both Tandem and Dexcom have excellent customer service. I am not on Medicare
so I don't know about that but according to what I've heard, Tandem and Dexcom
far out perform Medtronic