Re: [IP] Tandem, Dexcom & Medicare

Ibm on Medicare with the t-slim and dexcom.  They do make me buy from a
supply house, but that hasnbt been a problem.  The customer service with
both tandem and dexcom has been outstanding.  Ibve had a couple of minor
issues which they have responded to immediately, even in one case have
replaced the device.