Re: [IP] Re: Dexcom and Extended Exercise

 I do an intense aerobic workout on an exercise cycle for about 45 minutes, and
while this drops my blood glucose quickly, I see that the dexcom drops about 25
- 30 points lower than a finger check reading. The finger stick checks blood
glucose while the dexcom sensor checks interstitial fluid. Maybe during intense
exercise, the fluid actually drops lower than the blood glucose, and then when
recovering, the body reaches equilibrium and the 2 readings get closer together.
I try to avoid calibrating right after exercise, because if I do, the sensor
will read too high several hours later.

      Mike