I have traveled with several vials of insulin from balmy South to the
jungle of Panama, not always in ideal and controlled temperatures.  I have
not had problems with it.  I use HUmalog, so I can't speak for other
brands.  I have also used expired insulin in a pinch.  With that being said
YMMV.  Your testing as you begin to use it will confirm one way or the
other whether it's working or not.