RE: [IP] Tandem, Dexcom & Medicare

I got my first Tandem pump when I was on Medicare and there was no problem b
Solara was the place where they said I could order from, good place and no
problems getting orders from them.  Medicare did not change any thing that I
could see.  Tandem is very good to deal with!  Ibm a satisfied customer.

Sent from Lola's Mail for Windows 10

Subject: Re: [IP] Tandem, Dexcom & Medicare

Both Tandem and Dexcom have excellent customer service. I am not on Medicare
so
I don't know about that but according to what I've heard, Tandem and Dexcom
far
out perform Medtronic

<email @ redacted> wrote:

> Let me start by saying my current pump supplies (from Medtronic) are
covered
> by Medicare Part B. My pump is out of warranty and I'm seriously
considering
> a Tandem t:slim X2 pump. Since Medicare also covers the Dexcom CGM, I'm
also
> thinking about starting that monitoring system as well. With this as
> background, here are my questions. First, can I buy my supplies directly
> from Tandem & Dexcom, or will Medicare make me buy from one of the national
> supply houses? Second, how receptive & accommodating is the Customer
Service
> staff at Tandem & Dexcom when Medicare is the payer? Are they as onerous to
> deal with as Medtronic?
>

> Ken
> .
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)