[IP] Tandem, Dexcom & Medicare

Let me start by saying my current pump supplies (from Medtronic) are covered
by Medicare Part B. My pump is out of warranty and I'm seriously considering
a Tandem t:slim X2 pump. Since Medicare also covers the Dexcom CGM, I'm also
thinking about starting that monitoring system as well. With this as
background, here are my questions. First, can I buy my supplies directly
from Tandem & Dexcom, or will Medicare make me buy from one of the national
supply houses? Second, how receptive & accommodating is the Customer Service
staff at Tandem & Dexcom when Medicare is the payer? Are they as onerous to
deal with as Medtronic?

(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)