Re: [IP] dislike for Medtronics

 I like the TruSteel A 90 degree straight-in set, with an additional "tail" for
more adhesive. They are manually inserted, just pop it in - no fuss no muss. If
by chance it comes loose and I can't dea; woith a whole new set (it has only
happened rarely - like wafter a ypoga class where I moved and twisted in odd
ways) I can pop it in in another spot.