[IP] dislike for Medtronics

 I am using the T slim G4 along with the Dexcom G5 CGM approved by Medicare. I
started pumping with a Roche pump many years a go, then went to the Animas
pumps. I then switched to Tandem T slim G4 and love it and the company as they
have all tried to help me when they switched to a proprietary attachment to
their cartridges. I tried all of their infusion sets which were close to the
Quick sets that Medtronics puts out with the luer lock attachment and found none
of them to my liking. The closest is Tandems T 90 but the mechanical self
inserter is difficult to pull up as my hands and fingers are arthritic and can't
pull it up. I am now using their old cartridges with the luer lock attachment
and hope that Tandem comes out with new infusion sets that are self inserting
like the Quick sets so that when my warranty runs out I can stay with Tandem.