Re: [IP] Dexcom and Extended Exercise

Hi,
 I will look at this once cycling season opens up in the NE. I have used the
Dexcom G4 in the past and am 4-months into using the G5. I didn't find the G4
that helpful in general or in exercise.

 In exercise I trust my sense of symptoms more and have by trial and error
learned to anticipate lows. I will use G5 to see if it is a better tool for
prolonged exercise.
Irv
Type 1 over 50 years

Sent by Irv

<email @ redacted> wrote:

 > Last summer I began training for a half marathon. While doing so I was
wearing
 > my Dexcom which I have been using for several years. What I discovered was
that
 > it would consistently give me inaccurate results when I ran beyond 5 miles.
What