[IP] Ok, it's time to prepare our lancets...

I missed the last lancet changing day. I don't know about the rest of you.
In preparation for the weekends lancet changing day... It's time to find
our lifetime stash & get a lancet ready.
until next time...

Lisa Ann
t1 '70; IPer '89
tslim & Dex5

p.s. all in good fun but not too far from the truth

--
"An infinite God can give all of Himself to each of His children.
He does not distribute Himself that each may have a part,