[IP] Ok, it's time to prepare our lancets...

I missed the last lancet changing day. I don't know about the rest of you.
In preparation for the weekends lancet changing day... It's time to find
our lifetime stash & get a lancet ready.
until next time...

Lisa Ann
t1 '70; IPer '89
tslim & Dex5

p.s. all in good fun but not too far from the truth

"An infinite God can give all of Himself to each of His children.
He does not distribute Himself that each may have a part,
but to each one He gives all of Himself as fully as if there were no
--A.W. Tozer
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)