Re: [IP] Disgusted with Medtronic

i am fortunate to have good private insurance. I have always been a loyal
medtronic pumper, out of warranty support, product support, quality, etc.
But since my switch to the 630, then the 670 trade in program, I have found
so many issues with the pump. Medtronics fingers always pointed at the
user. there couldn't have been  user input in the design and programs. it
is so easy to miss a bolus when it takes 8-11 button pushes to get a bolus.
the communication to the g sensor is life changing horribleness.
inconsistent readings, constant updating for 3 hours, constant alarms not
related to bs. constant sleep disruptions for calibrating. up at 12 pm or
2am or 4 am..... every night to calibrate is insane. when customer service
asks if you bumped it while your sleeping is stoopid (spelt for effect). If
there was a recently diagnosed dm1 with a recommendation to pump, i would
never put the stress of this of "pumps" to them. Medtronic did something
and its bad. Tom