Re: [IP] Grif Grips

I stretch mine a bit and then rip the paper in half.  I leave half the
backing on- put on the half without the backing and then remove the paper
from the other side and stick it down.  I get about 5 days out of each
grip.  I learned not to put them on before a shower or before bed.  They
need time to really get stuck on.