Re: [IP] Grif Grips

Yes, I agree. They are difficult to apply. I was also surprised they don't
peel from the middle. I had a hard time getting the backing off too.
Somehow I got the first one on straight. I've only had it on since
yesterday morning. I'm curious how long in will stay on.

Lisa Ann
t1 '70; IPer '89
tslim & Dex5

--
"An infinite God can give all of Himself to each of His children.
He does not distribute Himself that each may have a part,