Re: [IP] Disgusted with Medtronic

 John, I agree. Medicare has been enforcing rules for obtaining pump supplies
and requiring more physical documentation to be given by suppliers. May be
picking on the larger companies.
 What I have just experienced is Medicare wouldnbt let Medtronic send my
supplies without a copy of my 30 day log. My Endocrinologist only downloads 2
weeks at every 90 day visit. They wouldnbt supply Medtronic with my logs. My
eyesight is low. Written logs look almost unreadable. Medtronic helped me to get
my logs and will send my supplies.
I am 79 and long term user of Medtronic pump supplies.
Sent from my iPhone
Phyllis