Re: [IP] Disgusted with Medtronic

 Itbs not a perfect system but i am finding a lot of my supplies thru ebay &
even Amazon! Very good prices, no Rxs. Just need to check descriptions & exp
dates carefully & buy from vendors with good reviews. Since i self pay, itbs
great to find good & unexpired strips (even Dexcom sensors) at a discounted
price! Even found a vendor who pays for dead Dex transmitters. Going to check
that out soon p

 This week i am looking at Tandem pump cartridges & some other brand infusion
sets. For that stuff, itbs more bluck of the drawb to find. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone