From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Sue
Sent: Tuesday, March 6, 2018 7:29 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IP] Disgusted with Medtronic

Nothing improves because the loss of a few customers from their humongous
client list doesn't matter to them.  They were great when I had "real"
insurance.  I think they're afraid of the Medicare rulers.  I'm tired of
apologies from them that really mean nothing.

Sue

<The sad part is no matter how often you complain to Medtronic staff &
supervisors, your concerns seem to go nowhere. Nothing ever improves.>

Ken
Make a long URL short at http://type1.org Donate with every purchase
http://smile.amazon.com/ (select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)