From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Sharon K
Sent: Tuesday, March 6, 2018 11:05 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Disgusted with Medtronic

In a pinch, I have been able to get a reservoir or two  from my endo's
office. My CDE/Nurse practitioner usually has supplies for emergencies.
Perhaps yours does too? They might also be able to write you a prescription
for reservoirs that you take straight to your local pharmacy and have filled
for now.
Good luck!
Sharon