Re: [IP] Disgusted with Medtronic

In a pinch, I have been able to get a reservoir or two  from my endo's
office. My CDE/Nurse practitioner usually has supplies for emergencies.
Perhaps yours does too? They might also be able to write you a prescription
for reservoirs that you take straight to your local pharmacy and have
filled for now.
Good luck!
Sharon