[IP] Disgusted with Medtronic

I hear everyone's pain when it comes to dealing with Medtronic for supplies
covered by Medicare! I despise having to deal with them. Their
representatives have absolutely no sympathy and/or empathy. I too find them
to be VERY inflexible and obstinate relative to Medicare issues. I'm
convinced their Medicare operation must be run by a lawyer with a business
degree. Every single "i" is dotted and "t" crossed not once, but multiple
times. For Medtronic, it's all about having the paperwork in case of a
Medicare audit which might deny them payment.  The BUCK clearly motivates
Medtronic. And keep in mind, Medtronic's largest & most profitable line is
cardiology; it's smallest line is diabetes products.

I used to get my pump supplies from Neighborhood Diabetes, which was gobbled
up by Liberty, which was gobbled up by Edgepark! Now you see why I decided
to try Medtronic!!?? I thought they'd be better to deal with than Liberty &
Edgepark. Unfortunately, they're worse.  My Medtronic pump is out of
warranty and I'm looking seriously at the new Tandem pump with a
(Medicare-approved) Dexcom CGM. I don't think I can take any more hassle
from Medtronic.

The sad part is no matter how often you complain to Medtronic staff &
supervisors, your concerns seem to go nowhere. Nothing ever improves.

Ken