From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Robert Braunstein
Sent: Tuesday, March 6, 2018 12:16 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Disgusted with Medtronic

I went through the same exact thing at the end of last year and I am not on
Medicare.

I have been pumping for many years and have always had great support from
Medtronic.  Lately they have been unbelievably toxic to me, so I am asking
you all what other company are you happy with that doesn't treat people on
Medicare like second class citizens.