Re: [IP] Novolog Discount Card Rejected?

 Apparently it's the HMO. After "we must have accidentally let you have one vial
for $25" statement I received this morning, they now say my plan wont accept
discount cards at all. And the lowest the pharmacy has got me to is $100 per
So, I will use my stash until such time as I have to figure something out.
And I have two letters in to the grievance board.
Laura, frustrated in NM
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)