 From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of sarah jones
Sent: Tuesday, March 6, 2018 12:01 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Disgusted with Medtronic

  I have used CCS medical for all my pump supplies for years. They are very
customer oriented and Ibve never felt belittled or ignored by any of the
customer service agents. The only problem has been that I live in California and
they are in the East so I have to remember to time my phone calls to them to
account for the time-zone difference. They use a renewal email system (you can
always reach them on the phone too) for routine supplies orders. www.ccsmed.com

 Make a long URL short at http://type1.org Donate with every purchase
http://smile.amazon.com/ (select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)