Re: [IP] Disgusted with Medtronic

 I have used CCS medical for all my pump supplies for years. They are very
customer oriented and Ibve never felt belittled or ignored by any of the
customer service agents. The only problem has been that I live in California and
they are in the East so I have to remember to time my phone calls to them to
account for the time-zone difference. They use a renewal email system (you can
always reach them on the phone too) for routine supplies orders. www.ccsmed.com

<email @ redacted> wrote:
> Hi,
> I have been pumping for many years and have always had great support from
> Medtronic.  Lately they have been unbelievably toxic to me, so I am asking
> you all what other company are you happy with that doesn't treat people on
> Medicare like second class citizens.
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)